Guinard Cabin

 

 

The Guinard Cabin Circa 1902 was originally located on Wyoming Street. The cabin belonged to Louis Guinard. Jr. whose father is noted for constructing a bridge across the North Platte River in 1858 at the site of the Mormon Ferry.

The Guinard Cabin is now the office of MAW and the information area for our visitors.