St. Matthew’s Chapel

St. Matthew’s Chapel 1909. This chapel was founded by the Congregational Society and later supervised by the Episcopalians and the Reverend John Roberts to serve the town of Hudson, Wyoming.  Reverend Roberts came to the Wind River Indian Reservation in 1883 and established an Episcopal Mission at Fort Washakie.

Several weddings have been held in this little chapel.